VŠTE:N_DSZ Diagnostika staveb a zkušebnic - Course Information
N_DSZ Diagnostika staveb a zkušebnictvíInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Jan Plachý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Jaroslav Staněk, DiS.
Lifelong learning Centre - Directorate of Study Administration and Lifelong Learning - Vice-Rector for Study Affairs and Informatics - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_DSZ/CCV: Sat 2. 3. 14:50–16:20 B4, Sat 16. 3. 18:10–19:40 B4, J. Plachý
- OBOR ( CAP )
Completed bachelor study in the branch of civil engineering
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with basic destructive and non-destructive testing methods, thermodiagnostics and methods of acoustic measurements. They will be acquainted with the basics of quality management in building production, reliability and durability of structures and related legislation. The graduate will be able to select and apply the optimal test method for the design and to become familiar with the building standards related to diagnostics and testing.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is able to design specific diagnostic methods for the given building and evaluate the measurement. He is acquainted with the basics of metrology and is interested in the issue of quality management in the building industry.
- 1. Construction engineering survey 2. Overview and description of diagnostic methods in the building industry 3. Radiation diagnostic methods 4. Acoustic measurements and thermodiagnostics 5. Diagnostics of steel and timber structures 6. Check the tightness of the waterproofing 7. Legislation, metrology 8. Diagnostics of concrete and masonry structures 9. Diagnostics of civil buildings 10. Diagnostics of industrial buildings 11. Diagnostics of transport structures 12. Quality management in construction 13. Reliability and durability of structures
- required literature
- PEŠTA, J., TESAŘ, D., ZWIENER, V. Diagnostika staveb. Praha: DEK, 2014. ISBN 978-80-87215-15-9 SCHMIDT P. a kol.: Základy zkušebnictví. Brno: CERM, 2004. ISBN 80-214-2584-9 HOLICKÝ, M. Příručka pro hodnocení existujících konstrukcí : projekt CZ.04.3.07/4
- Forms of Teaching
Teaching Block - lecture
Teaching Block - seminar
Teaching Block - consultation
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Group Teaching - Cooperation
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Lectures 8 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 28 Preparation for the Final Test 40 project 78 78 Attendance on Lectures 26 8 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 8 Total: 130 170
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Project – semestral 100 %
- Exam conditions
- Classification: A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 – 0
- Language of instruction