VŠTE:N_SFB Physical aspects of buildings - Course Information
N_SFB Physical aspects of buildingsInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Jana Dolejší (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Kraus, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Ingrid Juhásová Šenitková, CSc.
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_SFB/K2a: Sat 18. 3. 8:00–9:30 D216, 9:40–11:10 D216, 11:25–12:55 D216, Sat 22. 4. 13:05–14:35 D216, 14:50–16:20 D216, 16:30–18:00 D216, Sat 13. 5. 8:00–9:30 D216, 9:40–11:10 D216, M. Kraus
N_SFB/K2b: Sat 18. 3. 8:00–9:30 D316, 9:40–11:10 D316, 11:25–12:55 D316, Sat 22. 4. 13:05–14:35 D316, 14:50–16:20 D316, 16:30–18:00 D316, Sat 13. 5. 8:00–9:30 D316, 9:40–11:10 D316, J. Dolejší
N_SFB/P01: each even Wednesday 13:05–14:35 D216, each even Wednesday 14:50–16:20 D216, M. Kraus
N_SFB/S01: each even Wednesday 9:40–11:10 D216, each even Wednesday 11:25–12:55 D216, J. Dolejší
- MAX_KOMBINOVANYCH ( 60 ) && MAX_PREZENCNICH ( 30 )
Basic knowledge of Buildings physics (acoustics, thermal protection of buildings)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 90 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/90, only registered: 0/90
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The course deals with evaluations of the physical parameters of indoor environment. The first part is dedicated to the thermal protection of buildings. This part deals with the transfer of heat in building constructions. The second part of the course is dedicated to the building acoustics, noise, room acoustics, vibration, shock and basics of 3D simulation in ODEON.
- 1. Thermal protection of buildings
- 2. Basic physical principles (conduction, convection, radiation, appearance in materials and constructions), thermal properties of materials (thermal conductivity, emissivity...)
- 3. Steady-state thermal analysis, temperature field and thermal deformation
- 4. Moisture properties of materials and construction, water vapor transfer
- 5. Air permeability, ventilation and airflow in buildings
- 6. Thermal stability
- 7. Building acoustics and structural noise
- 8. Methods for vibration analysis
- 9. Vibration and shock resistance of buildings
- 10. Technical seismicity
- 11. Building acoustics
- 12. Room acoustics
- 13. Basics of 3D simulation in ODEON
- 1) KULHÁNEK, F., Stavební fyzika: stavební tepelná technika, 4. přeprac. vyd. Praha: ČVUT, 2009. ISBN 978-80-01-04239-7 2) MONIKA RYCHTÁRIKOVÁ, Building Physics Introduction to noise control and building acoustics (STU Bratislava) ISBN 978-80-227-3041-1
- Forms of Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 40 76 Preparation for the Final Test 38 38 Attendance on Lectures 26 16 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 Total: 130 130
- Exam conditions
- Successful graduates of the course have to get totally at least 70 points. Successful graduates of the course have to get totally at least 70 points: A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 - 0.
- Language of instruction