VŠTE:N_PAR Failures and Reconstruction - Course Information
N_PAR Failures and ReconstructionInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Martin Dědič (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_PAR/PX01: Wed 8:00–9:30 B2, M. Dědič
N_PAR/X01: Sat 20. 3. 9:40–11:10 E4, 11:25–12:55 E4, Sat 17. 4. 8:00–9:30 E4, 9:40–11:10 E4, M. Dědič
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MAX_KOMBINOVANYCH ( 40 ) && MAX_PREZENCNICH ( 30 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 70 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/70, only registered: 0/70
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The aim is to gain knowledge on the issue of fault of structures and the possibility of repair, reconstruction and rehabilitation . And it works at terrestrial nature ( residential buildings , civil engineering equipment industrial and agricultural buildings ), including buildings of historic and monumental . There will be discussed in detail issues masonry structures , wooden structures ceiling and roof , arches , humid masonry , foundation structures chimneys
- Learning outcomes
- The student has knowledge about the problems of building structures faults and the possibilities of their repair, reconstruction and remediation. This is the case for buildings of a ground character (residential buildings, buildings of civic equipment of industrial and agricultural buildings), including buildings of historic and listed monuments. He is familiar with the problems of masonry structures, wooden structures of ceilings and trusses, vaults, rehabilitation of damp masonry, foundation structures of chimney bodies and constructional physical disorders.
- The first issue of surface condensation of water vapor. Building physical problems. 2. Technical measures to prevent surface condensation of water vapor in the interior . 3. Disorders chimneys. Disorders of monolayer and multilayer stacks of chimneys disturbances from appliances for solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Wooden structure with a chimney. Disorders of the chimney masonry. 4. Disorders in connection of fuel consumers. Reconstruction of chimneys. 5. Disorders and reconstruction of the floor structures. Disturbance of the wear layer. Heat and humidity technical fault. Methods renovated floors. 6. Disorders of objects due to noise or the influence of vegetation on the subsoil and the stability of the terrain. 7. Faults roofs. Causes of failures of roofs and their distribution. 8. Diagnosis of failures of roofs. Ways of dealing with failures of roof ticks. Reconstruction and rehabilitation of roofs. Changing the overall concept of the original design of the roof deck. 9. Faults and reconstruction of historic and listed buildings. Solutions static defects walls and foundation structures. 10. Fault and reconstruction of historic and listed buildings. Thermal engineering solutions of humidity faults. 11. Fault and reconstruction of historic and listed buildings. The issue of religious buildings, folk buildings, industrial buildings. 12. Surface treatment. Finishes outside and inside. 13. Modern diagnostic methods . Thermography . Endoscopy . Measuring the moisture of masonry and wooden structures .
- required literature
- VLČEK, Milan. Poruchy a rekonstrukce staveb. In Technická knihovna. 3. vyd. Brno: ERA, 2006. 222 s. Technická knihovna. ISBN 80-7366-073-3. Obsah info
- MAKÝŠ, O. Technologie a renovace budov. Bratislava: JAGA, 2004. info
- VLČEK, Milan. Sanace vlhkého zdiva. Vyd. 1. Praha: Česká stavební společnost, 2000. 107 s. ISBN 80-02-01802-8. info
- VLČEK, Milan. Zateplování staveb. Brno: CERM, 2000. ISBN 80-7204-164-9. info
- WITZANY, J. Konstrukce pozemních staveb 80: Poruchy a rekonstrukce staveb - 2.díl. Praha: ČVUT, 1995. info
- not specified
- VLČEK, Milan and Petr BENEŠ. Poruchy a rekonstrukce staveb II. ERA group, 2005. ISBN 80-7366-013-X. info
- Forms of Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Group Teaching - Cooperation
Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for the Final Test 26 26 Elaboration of seminat work 52 52 Attendance on Lectures 26 26 Total: 104 104
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Exam – written 70 %
2 seminární práce (in Czech) 30 %
- Exam conditions
- Successful graduates of the course have to get totally at least 70 points: A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 - 0.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- Attendance in lessons is defined in a separate internal standard of ITB (Evidence of attendance of students at ITB). It is compulsory, except of the lectures, for full-time students to attend 70 % lesson of the subjet in a semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vstecb.cz/course/vste/summer2021/N_PAR