VŠTE:N_PAR Poruchy a rekonstrukce staveb - Course Information
N_PAR Poruchy a rekonstrukce stavebInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Markéta Pechová, DiS. (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_PAR/K1: Sat 19. 3. 8:00–9:30 A2, 9:40–11:10 A2, 11:25–12:55 A2, 13:05–14:35 A2, Sat 30. 4. 8:00–9:30 A2, 9:40–11:10 A2, 11:25–12:55 A2, 13:05–14:35 A2, L. Podolka
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( K )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/60, only registered: 0/60
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The aim is to gain knowledge on the issue of fault of structures and the possibility of repair, reconstruction and rehabilitation . And it works at terrestrial nature ( residential buildings , civil engineering equipment industrial and agricultural buildings ), including buildings of historic and monumental . There will be discussed in detail issues masonry structures , wooden structures ceiling and roof , arches , humid masonry , foundation structures chimneys
- The first issue of surface condensation of water vapor. Building physical problems. 2. Technical measures to prevent surface condensation of water vapor in the interior . 3. Disorders chimneys. Disorders of monolayer and multilayer stacks of chimneys disturbances from appliances for solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Wooden structure with a chimney. Disorders of the chimney masonry. 4. Disorders in connection of fuel consumers. Reconstruction of chimneys. 5. Disorders and reconstruction of the floor structures. Disturbance of the wear layer. Heat and humidity technical fault. Methods renovated floors. 6. Disorders of objects due to noise or the influence of vegetation on the subsoil and the stability of the terrain. 7. Faults roofs. Causes of failures of roofs and their distribution. 8. Diagnosis of failures of roofs. Ways of dealing with failures of roof ticks. Reconstruction and rehabilitation of roofs. Changing the overall concept of the original design of the roof deck. 9. Faults and reconstruction of historic and listed buildings. Solutions static defects walls and foundation structures. 10. Fault and reconstruction of historic and listed buildings. Thermal engineering solutions of humidity faults. 11. Fault and reconstruction of historic and listed buildings. The issue of religious buildings, folk buildings, industrial buildings. 12. Surface treatment. Finishes outside and inside. 13. Modern diagnostic methods . Thermography . Endoscopy . Measuring the moisture of masonry and wooden structures .
- Forms of Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for the Final Test 26 26 Attendance on Lectures 26 26 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 52 52 Total: 104 104
- Language of instruction