VŠTE:N_UVB Udržitelná výstavba budov - Course Information
N_UVB Udržitelná výstavba budovInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ing. Ingrid Juhásová Šenitková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Kraus, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Ingrid Juhásová Šenitková, CSc.
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_UVB/K4: Sat 6. 10. 8:00–9:30 A4, 9:40–11:10 A4, 11:25–12:55 A4, Sat 20. 10. 8:00–9:30 D415, 9:40–11:10 D415, 11:25–12:10 D415, Sun 9. 12. 8:00–9:30 D415, 9:40–11:10 D415, 11:25–12:10 D415, M. Kraus
N_UVB/P01: each even Tuesday 9:40–11:10 D415, each even Tuesday 11:25–12:55 D415, I. Juhásová Šenitková
N_UVB/S01: each even Wednesday 8:00–9:30 D315, each even Wednesday 9:40–11:10 D315, M. Kraus
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The aim of the course Sustainable Construction of Buildings is to introduce students with sustainable construction. Fundamental principles and objectives of sustainable development are formulated in the document Agenda 21. The course deals mainly with environmental and energy aspects of building and possibilities of recycled materials in building construction. Students are introduced to methodology of multi-criteria evaluation of buildings (SBToolCZ).
The aim of the exercise is to obtain basic knowledge and an overview of the complex evaluation of the quality of buildings in terms of criteria of sustainable construction. Students will learn the principle of multi-criteria evaluation methods SBToolCZ for residential buildings in the design phase (a shortened study version).
- Learning outcomes
- Student will obtain basic knowledge and an overview of the complex evaluation of the quality of buildings in terms of criteria of sustainable building design. Student will know the principles of multi-criteria evaluation of buildings (SBToolCZ) and he is able to use method SBToolCz. Student will be able using to evaluate the building in the design phaseusing the ulti-criteria evaluation methods SBToolCZ for residential buildings in the design phase
- 1: Principles of sustainable development, Agenda 21, the context and scope
- 2: Systems of environmental assessment of buildings in the Czech Republic and abroad
- 3: Principle of multi-criteria evaluation of building by national method SBToolCZ (methodology, environmental criteria)
- 4: Principle of multi-criteria evaluation of building by national method SBToolCZ (socio-cultural criteria, economy and management)
- 5: Urban concept of sustainable construction, factors of site selection
- 6: Green concept of sustainable human settlements planning
- 7: Sustainable design of buildings
- 8: Renewable energy sources
- 9: Materials management of buildings, environmental labeling, eco-design
- 10: Waste and energy management in buildings
- 11: Water and its forms in envirosystem of buildings
- 12: Air as medium of transmission and transformation of individual agendas environment
- 13: Examples of environmentally evaluated buildings
- required literature
- VONKA, MARTIN et al.: Metodika SBToolCZ. Manuál hodnocení bytových staveb ve fázi návrhu. CIDEAS, 2011. ISBN 978-80-01-04664-7.
- NAGY, Eugen. Nízkoenergetický ekologický dům. 1. vyd. Bratislava: Jaga group, 2002. 283 pp. ISBN 80-88905-74-5. info
- KOČÍ, Vladimír. Posuzování životního cyklu Life Cycle Assessment - LCA. Vyd. 1. Chrudim: Vodní zdroje Ekomonitor, 2009. 263 pp. ISBN 978-80-86832-42-5. info
- recommended literature
- Agenda 21 pro udržitelnou výstavbu. ČVUT v Praze, 2001.
- ČSN 73 0540-1 až 4 Tepelná ochrana budov. ČNI Praha, 2005.
- PYTLÍK, P.: Ekologie ve stavebnictví. Svaz podnikatelů ve stavebnictví v ČR, 1997.
- Forms of Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Group Teaching - Cooperation
Group Teaching - Collaboration
Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Lectures 12 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 36 80 Preparation for the Final Test 30 30 Attendance on Lectures 26 16 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 4 Total: 130 130
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Exam – written 70 %
Project – semestral 30 %
- Exam conditions
- Semestral project - 0-30 Points, written test - 0-70 Points. Written test - min. 70%. Total grading scale: A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 - 0.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information