VŠTE:N_UVB Udržitelná výstavba budov - Course Information
N_UVB Udržitelná výstavba budovInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ing. Ingrid Juhásová Šenitková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Kraus, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Jan Mareček, DrSc., dr. h.c. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Josef Maroušek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Ingrid Juhásová Šenitková, CSc.
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_UVB/K2: Sat 26. 11. 8:00–9:30 A6, 9:40–11:10 A6, 11:25–12:55 A6, 13:05–14:35 A6, Sun 11. 12. 8:00–9:30 A6, 9:40–11:10 A6, 11:25–12:55 A6, 13:05–14:35 A6, I. Juhásová Šenitková
N_UVB/P01: each even Tuesday 8:00–9:30 A5, each even Tuesday 9:40–11:10 A5, I. Juhásová Šenitková
N_UVB/S02: each even Wednesday 13:05–14:35 D316, each even Wednesday 14:50–16:20 D316, M. Kraus
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MAX_KOMBINOVANYCH ( 60 ) && MAX_PREZENCNICH ( 56 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 116 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/116, only registered: 0/116
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The aim of the course Sustainable Construction of Buildings is to introduce students with sustainable construction. Fundamental principles and objectives of sustainable development are formulated in the document Agenda 21. The course deals mainly with environmental and energy aspects of building and possibilities of recycled materials in building construction. Students are introduced to methodology of multi-criteria evaluation of buildings (SBToolCZ). The aim of the exercise is to obtain basic knowledge and an overview of the complex evaluation of the quality of buildings in terms of criteria of sustainable construction. Students will learn the principle of multi-criteria evaluation methods SBToolCZ for residential buildings in the design phase (a shortened study version).
- 1: Principles of sustainable development, Agenda 21, the context and scope 2: Systems of environmental assessment of buildings in the Czech Republic and abroad 3: Principle of multi-criteria evaluation of building by national method SBToolCZ (methodology, environmental criteria) 4: Principle of multi-criteria evaluation of building by national method SBToolCZ (socio-cultural criteria, economy and management) 5: Urban concept of sustainable construction, factors of site selection 6: Green concept of sustainable human settlements planning 7: Sustainable design of buildings 8: Renewable energy sources 9: Materials management of buildings, environmental labeling, eco-design 10: Waste and energy management in buildings 11: Water and its forms in envirosystem of buildings 12: Air as medium of transmission and transformation of individual agendas environment 13: Examples of environmentally evaluated buildings
- VONKA, MARTIN et al.: Metodika SBToolCZ. Manuál hodnocení bytových staveb ve fázi návrhu. CIDEAS, 2011. ISBN 978-80-01-04664-7. NAGY, Eugen. Nízkoenergetický ekologický dům. 1. vyd. Bratislava: Jaga group, 2002. 283 s. ISBN 80-88905-74-5. KOČÍ, Vladimí
- Forms of Teaching
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 40 76 Preparation for the Final Test 38 38 Attendance on Lectures 26 16 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 Total: 130 130
- Exam conditions
- Semestral project - 0-30 Points, written test - 0-70 Points. Written test - min. 70%. Total grading scale: A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 - 0.
- Language of instruction