VŠTE:N_BOZP Occupational Health and Safety - Course Information
N_BOZP Occupational Health and SafetyInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Vojtěch Stehel, MBA, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Vojtěch Stehel, MBA, PhD.
Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_BOZP/S01: No timetable has been entered into IS. V. Stehel
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the principles of occupational safety and health and fire prevention. The student will demonstrate the knowledge of the field in an electronic test, which can be made from home.
- Learning outcomes
- The student knows all the principles of occupational health and safety at work and fire prevention.
- 1. Health and safety at work. 2. Fire protection and prevention.
- Doporučená literatura bude zavedena ve studijních materiálech
- Forms of Teaching
- samostudium (in Czech)
- Teaching Methods
- Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 26 26 Preparation for the Final Test 14 14 samostudium odb. materiálů (in Czech) 10 10 test (in Czech) 2 2 Total: 52 52
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Test – final 100 %
- Exam conditions
- Complete electronic test. Final Test: maximum 100% (0-100 points). Successful graduates of the course have to get totally at least 70 points. Possibility to repeat the test: 69,99 – 30, not fulfilled 29,99 – 0.
- Language of instruction