VŠTE:N_KST_2 COB_2 - Course Information
N_KST_2 Constructions of Buildings IIInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Martin Dědič (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_KST_2/PX01: Tue 8:00–9:30 D515, L. Podolka
N_KST_2/SX01: Wed 13:05–14:35 B3, M. Dědič
N_KST_2/X01: Sun 21. 3. 13:05–14:35 E4, 14:50–16:20 E4, Sun 9. 5. 9:40–11:10 E4, 11:25–12:55 E4, L. Podolka
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- Subject construction of buildings II . It focuses on selected engineering problems related to the construction and renovation of cities and settlements, loosely follows the subject construction of buildings I. In this course will be taught engineering issue that relates to buildings in floodplains and the design of buildings in the complex underlying conditions such as increased industrial and natural seismicity , undermined territories. Special attention is paid to the problems of the design and renovation of buildings in the area specific to the region of South Bohemia , along with engineering solutions waterworks .
- Learning outcomes
- The student is acquainted with engineering issues related to structures in floodplains, solution of buildings in complex foundation conditions such as increased industrial or natural seismicity, undermined territory. Special attention is paid to the design and restoration of buildings in the area specific to the South Bohemia region, together with the engineering solution of water management works.
- 1. Characteristics territory for planning the construction of the geological and hydrogeological perspective, and external influences, reviews territory 2. Proposal buildings in floodplains 3. Protection of buildings against flooding, editing and design specifics foundation 4. The load industrial buildings and natural seismicity, 5. Structural conditions and modification of buildings in seismically active areas, 6. Static assumptions and design of structures in seismic areas 7. Influence of ground deformation at the top of the building, forced load deformation 8. IMPACTS surface and underground mining of minerals and rocks on the ground, and underground line construction 9th Foundations in contact with ground water level and below 10. Static solutions to high-rise buildings 11th Construction and static solution masts, spiers and chimneys, construction and construction-duty temperature 12th Elements and construction of prestressed concrete 13th -tensioning technology and design of the basic elements
- HÁJEK, V., NOVÁK, L., ŠMEJCKÝ, J. Konstrukce pozemních staveb 30. Kompletační konstrukce. 3.vydání, Praha : ČVUT, 2002. ISBN 80-01-02506-3
- Forms of Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Group Teaching - Cooperation
Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for the Mid-term Test 21 22 Preparation for Lectures 12 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 26 26 Preparation for the Final Test 19 30 Attendance on Lectures 26 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 52 Total: 130 130
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Exam – written 70 %
Seminary Work 30 %
- Exam conditions
- Grading of the course: Seminar Work: maximum 30% (0-30 points), Final Test: maximum 70% (0-70 points). Successful graduates of the course have to get totally at least 70 points: A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 - 0.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- Attendance in lessons is defined in a separate internal standard of ITB (Evidence of attendance of students at ITB). It is compulsory, except of the lectures, for full-time students to attend 70 % lesson of the subjet in a semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vstecb.cz/course/vste/summer2021/N_KST_2