VŠTE:N_KST_2 Konstrukce staveb II - Course Information
N_KST_2 Konstrukce staveb IIInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Ing. Václav Kupilík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Markéta Pechová, DiS. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_KST_2/K1: Sat 16. 4. 8:00–9:30 A2, 9:40–11:10 A2, 11:25–12:55 A2, 13:05–14:35 A2, Sat 14. 5. 13:05–14:35 A2, 14:50–16:20 A2, 16:30–18:00 A2, 18:10–19:40 A2, V. Kupilík
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( K )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/60, only registered: 0/60
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- Subject construction of buildings II . It focuses on selected engineering problems related to the construction and renovation of cities and settlements, loosely follows the subject construction of buildings I. In this course will be taught engineering issue that relates to buildings in floodplains and the design of buildings in the complex underlying conditions such as increased industrial and natural seismicity , undermined territories. Special attention is paid to the problems of the design and renovation of buildings in the area specific to the region of South Bohemia , along with engineering solutions waterworks .
- 1. Characteristics territory for planning the construction of the geological and hydrogeological perspective, and external influences, reviews territory 2. Proposal buildings in floodplains 3. Protection of buildings against flooding, editing and design specifics foundation 4. The load industrial buildings and natural seismicity, 5. Structural conditions and modification of buildings in seismically active areas, 6. Static assumptions and design of structures in seismic areas 7. Influence of ground deformation at the top of the building, forced load deformation 8. IMPACTS surface and underground mining of minerals and rocks on the ground, and underground line construction 9th Foundations in contact with ground water level and below 10. Static solutions to high-rise buildings 11th Construction and static solution masts, spiers and chimneys, construction and construction-duty temperature 12th Elements and construction of prestressed concrete 13th -tensioning technology and design of the basic elements
- Forms of Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Lectures 7 7 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 26 26 Preparation for the Final Test 19 19 Attendance on Lectures 26 26 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 52 52 Total: 130 130
- Exam conditions
- Grading of the course: Seminar Work: maximum 30% (0-30 points), Final Test: maximum 70% (0-70 points). Successful graduates of the course have to get totally at least 70 points: A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 - 0.
- Language of instruction