VŠTE:N_SRK Statické řešení konstrukcí - Course Information
N_SRK Statické řešení konstrukcíInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Josef Musílek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Markéta Pechová, DiS. (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_SRK/K1: Sat 10. 10. 14:50–16:20 A2, 16:30–18:00 A2, Sat 7. 11. 14:50–16:20 A2, 16:30–18:00 A2, 18:10–19:40 A2, Sat 19. 12. 9:40–11:10 A2, 11:25–12:55 A2, 13:05–14:35 A2, L. Podolka
- MAX_KOMBINOVANYCH ( 35 ) && MAX_PREZENCNICH ( 35 )
Knowledge of Wooden and Steel Structures .
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 70 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/70, only registered: 0/70
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- Familiarize students with the general principles , principles and methods of static- structural solutions supporting the construction of multi-storey buildings and hall construction , with emphasis on their layout and vertical layout , loads , static systems , static analysis , design and evaluation of each beam , node, and the whole structure , with view of the critical limit states and ultimate and applicable technical standards .
- Story building 1. Proposal structural system Second layout 3. Special construction systems 4. The ceiling structure 5th Columns 6. The vertical stiffeners HALLS 7th layout 8th load halls 9. Territorial rigidity hall 10th Roof structures 11th cross links 12th Pillars 13th Longitudinal vertical bracing building and perimeter wall
- Forms of Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Lectures 7 7 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 52 78 Preparation for the Final Test 19 19 Attendance on Lectures 26 26 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 Total: 130 130
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Exam – written 70 %
Project – semestral 30 %
- Exam conditions
- Check the condition of the test is to meet the demands of exercise. Drawings will be submitted for review by the schedule to IS . Compulsory attendance at exercises. Possible 3 absences . without apology . The course ended with a final test. Overall classification of the subject , ie . Test points ( 70-0 ) + points of ~ continuous assessment ( 30-0 ) : 100 - 90 B 89.99 - 84 83.99 C - 77 , D 76.99 - 73 72.99 E - 70 , FX 69.99 - 30 F 29.99 - 0th
- Language of instruction