VŠTE:BZK_a Betonové a zděné konstrukce - Course Information
BZK_a Betonové a zděné konstrukceInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Luděk Mlnařík (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- BZK_a/PS1: Sun 3. 10. 8:00–9:30 B4, 9:40–11:10 B4, Sat 6. 11. 14:50–16:20 B4, 16:30–18:00 B4, Sun 21. 11. 11:25–12:55 B4, 13:05–14:35 B4, Sun 5. 12. 14:50–16:20 B4, 16:30–18:00 B4, L. Mlnařík
BZK_a/P01: Mon 16:30–18:00 A2, L. Podolka
BZK_a/S01: Wed 16:30–18:00 B4, L. Mlnařík
BZK_a/S02: Thu 16:30–18:00 E4, L. Mlnařík
- Student understands the formation of internal forces on the basic types of beams and can determine the tension of cross-sections. He knows the science of cement, concrete and concrete steels in the SHM1 range
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- Objective of the course in terms of learning outcomes and competences The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the fundamentals of concrete mix production technology and factors influencing its properties. Explain the technology of concrete construction and their reinforcement, quality control and testing methods. Further teach students to design simple concrete elements for basic stresses and brick structures. After successful completion of the course the student knows the principles of design of concrete elements (reinforcement cover, reinforcement coupling) and design principles according to Eurococode. It is able to design and evaluate concrete members for basic stresses (pressure, bending and skidding). Furthermore, he can design and evaluate simple brick structures. It is able to determine the composition of the concrete mixture and knows the technological processes of the production of concrete and is oriented in impurities affecting the properties of the concrete mixture. He is acquainted with the basic types of disorders and knows their causes. Practically he can draw a drawing of the shape of the structure and the drawing of the reinforcement.1
- Learning outcomes
- The student understands the basics of the technology of the concrete mix and the factors influencing its properties. Understands the technology of concrete structures and their reinforcement, quality control and testing methods. Furthermore, it can design simple concrete elements for basic stresses and masonry structures. Student, after successful completion of the subject, knows the principles of design of concrete elements (reinforcement cover, reinforcement coupling) and design principles according to Eurococode. It is able to design and evaluate concrete beam structures for basic stresses (pressure, bending and skidding). Furthermore, he can design and evaluate simple brick structures. It is able to determine the composition of the concrete mixture and knows the technological processes of concrete production and is oriented in the impinging properties of the concrete mixture. He is acquainted with the basic types of disorders and knows their causes. Practically he can draw a drawing of the shape of the structure and the drawing of the reinforcement.
- 1. Concrete as building material, its use, advantages, possibilities. 2. Types of concrete, concrete reinforcement 3. Technology of concrete production and design of concrete mixture and technology of concrete construction 4. Principles of design of elements of concrete structures, reinforcement cover, reinforcement coupling 5. Limit states and principles of Eurocode design 6. Design of simple concrete elements 7. Design of element bent on bending 8. Design of stressed element 9. Design of stressed element 10. Principles of reinforcement of basic elements - boards, beams and columns 11. Determination of usability of concrete structures 12. Materials for brick structures and their arrangement in the structure, strength And deformation properties of masonry 13. Brick structures - technology of implementation, design
- required literature
- PROCHÁZKA, J., ŠTĚPÁNEK, P., KRÁTKÝ, J., KOHOUTKOVÁ, A., VAŠKOVÁ, J. Navrhování betonových konstrukcí 1. Prvky z prostého a železového betonu, Praha : ČBS Servis, s. r. o., 2007. ISBN 978-80-903807-5-2.
- PROCHÁZKA, J.,KOHOUTKOVÁ A, VAŠKOVÁ, J. Příklady navrhování betonových konstrukcí - 1. Praha : ČVUT 2006, ISBN 978-80-01-03675-4.
- KOŠATKA, P, LORENZ, K, VAŠKOVÁ J. Navrhování zděných konstrukcí. Praha : ČVUT, 2006. ISBN 80-01-03463-1.
- recommended literature
- PUME, D., KOŠATKA, P. Betonové konstrukce 20 – Zděné konstrukce. Navrhování podle Eurokódu 6 I. a II. díl, Praha : ČVUT, 2004. ISBN 80-01-02983-2.
- PUME, D., KOŠATKA, P. Betonové konstrukce 20 – Zděné konstrukce. Navrhování podle Eurokódu 6 II. díl, Praha : ČVUT, 2002. ISBN 80-01-01884-9.
- Forms of Teaching
domácí úkol (in Czech)
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
Teaching Supported by Multimedia Technologies
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for the Mid-term Test 16 Preparation for Lectures 12 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 15 55 Preparation for the Final Test 25 65 Seminar work 10 Attendance on Lectures 26 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 10 Total: 130 130
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Exam – written 70 %
Test – mid-term 6 %
Seminary Work 24 %
- Exam conditions
- Exam – written 70 %, Test – mid-term 6 %, Seminary Work 24 %. A 100 – 90, B 89,99 – 84, C 83,99 – 77, D 76,99 – 73, E 72,99 – 70, FX 69,99 – 30, F 29,99 - 0.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- Attendance in lessons is defined in a separate internal standard of ITB (Evidence of attendance of students at ITB). It is compulsory, except of the lectures, for full-time students to attend 70 % lesson of the subjet in a semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vstecb.cz/course/vste/winter2021/BZK_a