Back to the main page
- Foreign students have the opportunity to stay on campus VŠTE in Ceske Budejovice. Accommodation is located in the building D within school's facilities on the second up to sixth floor. On the ground floor there is a reception desk in the lobby, places to relax and three vending machines for hot and cold drinks and biscuits.
- There is an entrance hall to rooms with wardrobes from the corridor of each floor. The room itself consists of one or two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The equipment of each room includes a desk, chairs, personal lockers, bed covers and cabinets. In the room, students can have their own radio, television and a computer with an Internet connection.
- There is a shared kitchen for three floors, where there are facilities allowing cooking and heating food and drinks and cool them: kitchen, stove, fridge, microwave oven, electric kettle and dishes.
- Rest at night is between10.00 pm to 6.00 am. Cleaning of common areas, halls cells, bathrooms, and toilet rooms is done by the students themselves. At the reception, it is possible to borrow small selected objects (eg iron, sports equipment,) and pick up incoming mail. Students are informed through the message boards and school web sites where all the important information (regarding the operation of dormitories) is placed. Bed linen change is once every three weeks. Receiving of visitors is allowed by appointment at the reception from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm for a maximum of 2 hours.
- With effect from 1 January 2009, there is a fixed price of CZK 1800 a month for accommodation for a registered VŠTE student. This amount must be paid by the last day of the preceding month. Penalty per day of delay is CZK 5.
- Students pay a room deposit after a room hand over CZK 1,000, which is refunded in the full amount if the room is handed without damage. If there is damage to the room and hired equipment, the deposit refunded minus the cost of damage caused.
- A fee for allowing of use students’ own fixed appliances (refrigerator in the room) is CZK 50 per month.
- The fee for the washing machines and dryers use CZK 20 for one washing. All prices include VAT.
- Students can spend their free time in the common room with TV, play table tennis on one of two tables located in the foyer of computer classrooms. They can also use the fitness room, gym and outdoor sports field.
If there is a shortage of available rooms at the time of booking, foreign students can be put up in the hostel of Hochtief Company, where VŠTE has other rooms available for rent. Price per night is CZK 200.
Requests for accommodation shall be submitted at VŠTE the reception. The application is available for download at www.vstecb.cz / VŠTE Dormitories.
Back to the main page