- 1.What is the Supervisor section used for? And how can I access it?You can access the Supervisor section using the following part:Personal Administration SupervisorThis application is accessible to all the people who supervise or read theses written by undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students as well as those enrolled in the lifelong learning programmes. The application allows these supervisors and readers to enter their students' grades for their theses and courses associated with these.
- 2.How come I cannot find my student in the Supervisor application?If you cannot find your student in the Supervisor application, please make sure that you have selected the right term as well as the faculty the student attends (see the top of the page). The student's name gets displayed to you provided you are listed as a supervisor in the student's thesis records or in the topic/variant the student has enrolled in. Tip: Provided you wish to browse the students who have interrupted their studies as well, please check the option Include the students who have interrupted their studies and click on Generate again.
- 3.I cannot find a link to my student's course evaluation form? What am I doing wrong?If you cannot find the link, please make sure that you have selected the right term as well as the faculty the student attends (see the top of the page). The Supervisor application only displays to the teacher the courses he/she teaches or those that have been flagged as the ones for which grades can be entered by all the teachers of the department. The grades for other courses can be entered using the Teacher section. In situations where the supervisor is not listed as a teacher of any course taught under the selected term and the student's thesis topic is not registered under the Packages of Topics/Variants either (the latter also enabling teachers to enter grades for specific courses linked to the topic), the supervisor has to be added to the records of the course for which he/she is to enter grades as its teacher.
- 4.Which grades can I enter via the Supervisor application?The application only enables you to perform the operations related to your supervisory work, i.e. enter grades for the courses associated with your students' theses, enter their term evaluation, etc. To enter grades for other courses, please use the Teacher's Notebook> section.
- 5.How shall I proceed in order to enter a thesis grade?To enter a thesis grade, please use the following path:Personal Administration Supervisor Doctoral student evaluationGo to the name of the student whom you wish to enter a grade for, click on Grades, enter the grade and save it.
- 6.What is the application Doctoral student evaluation used for and who can access it?The application is used for the purpose of student's thorough evaluation by his/her supervisor. Besides, Board for Doctoral Studies can use it to browse the supervisor's full-text evaluation records of the student, his/her grades, credits gained and a table listing his/her publications. They can also browse the list of students enrolled in a specific programme of studies.
- As a supervisor, you can access the application using the following path:
- Personal Administration Supervisor Doctoral student evaluation
 To enter the application as a supervisor, click on this reference.
 To display the list of students, click on this reference.
- As a member of Board for Doctoral Studies and/or the owner of the s_studium right, you can access the application using the following path:
Personal Administration Supervisor Entrance for Board for Doctoral Studies - doctoral students evaluation
 A member of Board for Doctoral Studies can look up the information entered by supervisors through the list of students.
- 7.How shall I proceed to enter doctoral student evaluation?To enter the doctoral student evaluation, please use the following path (applies to a concrete student):Personal Administration Supervisor Doctoral student evaluationBy clicking on Edit, you will open a form to enter the evaluation into as text. Once you are done, remember to save the contents provided.
- 8.What is the right way of editing a topic (in the Package of Topics/Variants) my student has enrolled in?To do so, click on the name of the topic situated in the Supervisor section under the student's name (this will display all the topic-related text). Then click on Edit topic/variant, which will open a form used to edit the topic. Once you have made your changes, it is crucial that you inform the Office for Studies about these since they need to get incorporated in the student's records as well.
- 9.Can I send my students a group e-mail?Yes, you can. To do so, please use the following path:Personal Administration Supervisor Group e-mail to: BA students | MA students | doctoral students | lifelong learning students Select studiesSelecting one or more options and clicking on Select studies, you will get the list of students (who have not interrupted their studies under the selected term) enrolled in the specified degree programme and for whom you have been appointed a supervisor or reader. To send them an e-mail, click on Send a group e-mail to the selected students.
 Use this to select the students that are to be sent the group e-mail to.
 Click on this to enter the application used to send a group e-mail.
Provided you have failed to find the information you were searching for, you can contact us at