VŠTE:N_KST_1 Konstrukce staveb I. - Course Information
N_KST_1 Konstrukce staveb I.Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_KST_1/X01: Sun 6. 12. 14:50–16:20 A1, 16:30–18:00 A1, 18:10–19:40 A1, L. Podolka
- The knowledge of Civil Engineering 1 to IV , Concrete Structures I. and II., Steel and Timber Structures.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The course is to acquaint students with problems of wood, steel , reinforced concrete prefabricated and monolithic buildings , both new constructions and buildings intended for reconstruction and bailouts . Particular emphasis is placed not only on the issue of structural design , but especially to the overall design of the design and restoration . The course deals with issues within the life cycle of buildings , taking into account the principles of sustainable construction . Its content is subject designed especially for the regeneration of cities and settlements , and possibly their conversion.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is able to design the construction of reinforced concrete halls, respectively, after completing the course. from wood, he is also able to design engineering structures made of reinforced concrete, respectively. to propose their remediation. specially focuses on prefabricated structures.
- 1. Wooden structures, design of the wooden skeletons of wooden buildings and wall systems 2. Technology execution of wooden buildings, installation conditions, wood preservation, repair and restoration 3rd buildings with steel and concrete structure, construction, rehabilitation and reconstruction 4. Protection against corrosion, fire protection, installation conditions, repair and restoration 5. Construction of residential buildings constructed by panel technology, project documentation, national and regional variations 6. Repairs and layout adjustments, providing static load of prefabricated buildings for housing and civic amenities center 7. Construction prefabricated industrial and civil engineering 8th Rehabilitation, reconstruction and ensure the resistance of prefabricated elements 9. Specifics of diagnostics, surveys, materials, technology 10th Rehabilitation, reconstruction and ensure the resistance of monolithic structures 11th feasibility and details of their service life 12. Implementation of reinforced concrete construction, use and maintenance 13th Certification Platform and economic aspects of construction
- required literature
- PROCHÁZKA, Jaroslav. Navrhování betonových konstrukcí podle norem ČSN EN 1992 (Eurokódu 2). 1. vyd. Praha: ČBS Servis, 2010. 247 s. ISBN 978-80-87158-21-0. Obsah info
- PUME, Dimitrij and Pavel KOŠATKA. Betonové konstrukce 20 : zděné konstrukce : navrhování podle Eurokódu 6. Vyd. 2. Praha: Vydavatelství ČVUT, 2004. 2 sv. (77. info
- WITZANY, Jiří. Konstrukce pozemních staveb 60 : poruchy a rekonstrukce staveb. Vyd. 1. Praha: Vydavatelství ČVUT, 1994. 356 s. ISBN 80-01-01144-5. info
- recommended literature
- BROUKALOVÁ, Iva and Pavel KOŠATKA. Navrhování zděných konstrukcí : příručka k ČSN EN 1996. In Technická knižnice. 1. vyd. Praha: Pro Ministerstvo pro místní rozvoj a Českou komoru autorizovaných inženýrů a techniků činných ve výstavbě vydalo Informační centrum ČKAIT, 2010. 143 s. Technická knižnice. ISBN 978-80-87438-02-2. Obsah info
- Forms of Teaching
Excursion - language
Teaching Block - lecture
Teaching Block - seminar
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Group Teaching - Competition
Group Teaching - Cooperation
Individual Work– Individual or Individualized Activity
Teaching Supported by Multimedia Technologies
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for the Mid-term Test 26 26 Preparation for Lectures 12 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 10 30 Preparation for the Final Test 20 20 AnyLogic 10 10 Attendance on Lectures 26 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 44 Total: 130 130
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Test – final 70 %
Continuous rating 30 %
- Exam conditions
- The condition for enrollment in the exam is to meet the teacher's requirements in the exercise. Specific requirements will be presented at the first lesson. Drawings will be submitted for review by the schedule to IS . Compulsory attendance at exercises. Possible 3 absences . without apology . The course ended with a final test. Overall classification of the subject , ie . Test points ( 70-0 ) + points of continuous assessment ( 30-0 ) : 100 - 90 B 89.99 - 84 83.99 C - 77 , D 76.99 - 73 72.99 E - 70 , FX 69.99 - 30 F 29.99 - 0th
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Exitus.
- Teacher's information
- Attendance in lessons is defined in a separate internal standard of ITB (Evidence of attendance of students at ITB). It is compulsory, except of the lectures, for full-time students to attend 70 % lesson of the subjet in a semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vstecb.cz/course/vste/winter2020/N_KST_1