VŠTE:N_KST_1 Konstrukce staveb I. - Course Information
N_KST_1 Konstrukce staveb I.Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Michal Kraus, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Václav Kupilík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Josef Musílek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. Ing. Luboš Podolka
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_KST_1/K2: Sat 15. 10. 14:50–16:20 A6, 16:30–18:00 A6, 18:10–19:40 A6, Sat 5. 11. 13:05–14:35 A6, 14:50–16:20 A6, Sat 12. 11. 9:40–11:10 A6, 11:25–12:55 A6, 13:05–14:35 A6, V. Kupilík
N_KST_1/P01: Wed 11:25–12:55 B3, L. Podolka
N_KST_1/S01: Wed 16:30–18:00 D415, L. Podolka
- MAX_KOMBINOVANYCH ( 60 ) && MAX_PREZENCNICH ( 60 )
The knowledge of Civil Engineering 1 to IV , Concrete Structures I and II , Steel and Timber Structures .
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 120 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/120, only registered: 0/120
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The course is to acquaint students with problems of wood, steel , reinforced concrete prefabricated and monolithic buildings , both new constructions and buildings intended for reconstruction and bailouts . Particular emphasis is placed not only on the issue of structural design , but especially to the overall design of the design and restoration . The course deals with issues within the life cycle of buildings , taking into account the principles of sustainable construction . Its content is subject designed especially for the regeneration of cities and settlements , and possibly their conversion.
- 1. Wooden structures, design of the wooden skeletons of wooden buildings and wall systems 2. Technology execution of wooden buildings, installation conditions, wood preservation, repair and restoration 3rd buildings with steel and concrete structure, construction, rehabilitation and reconstruction 4. Protection against corrosion, fire protection, installation conditions, repair and restoration 5. Construction of residential buildings constructed by panel technology, project documentation, national and regional variations 6. Repairs and layout adjustments, providing static load of prefabricated buildings for housing and civic amenities center 7. Construction prefabricated industrial and civil engineering 8th Rehabilitation, reconstruction and ensure the resistance of prefabricated elements 9. Specifics of diagnostics, surveys, materials, technology 10th Rehabilitation, reconstruction and ensure the resistance of monolithic structures 11th feasibility and details of their service life 12. Implementation of reinforced concrete construction, use and maintenance 13th Certification Platform and economic aspects of construction
- Forms of Teaching
Teaching Block - lecture
Teaching Block - seminar
- Teaching Methods
- Frontal Teaching
Group Teaching - Competition
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Preparation for Lectures 7 7 Preparation for Seminars, Exercises, Tutorial 52 78 Preparation for the Final Test 19 19 Attendance on Lectures 26 26 Attendance on Seminars/Exercises/Tutorial/Excursion 26 Total: 130 130
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- Test – final 70 %
Průběžné hodnocení (in Czech) 30 %
- Exam conditions
- Check the condition of the test is to meet the demands of exercise. Drawings will be submitted for review by the schedule to IS . Compulsory attendance at exercises. Possible 3 absences . without apology . The course ended with a final test. Overall classification of the subject , ie . Test points ( 70-0 ) + points of continuous assessment ( 30-0 ) : 100 - 90 B 89.99 - 84 83.99 C - 77 , D 76.99 - 73 72.99 E - 70 , FX 69.99 - 30 F 29.99 - 0th
- Language of instruction