VŠTE:N_EXK Excursion - Course Information
N_EXK ExcursionInstitute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Jiří Čejka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Jiří Čejka, Ph.D.
Department of Informatics and Natural Sciences - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
Supplier department: Department of Informatics and Natural Sciences - Faculty of Technology - Rector - Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- N_EXK/S01: Wed 24. 4. 8:00–18:00 D304L, Thu 25. 4. 8:00–18:00 D304L, Fri 26. 4. 8:00–18:00 D304L, J. Čejka
- The student pays for the course from his / her own resources. The price includes - complete fare by public transport and cable car (except MHD), accommodation in hotel type rooms with complete equipment including breakfast, cave entrance and small refreshments related to the visit of the company. (Expected price 1600 - 1800, - CZK)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- Course objectives supported by learning outcomes
- The aim of the course is to provide students with the opportunity to become familiar with specific subjects and to identify issues of their operation in practice.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be familiar with the issue of how specific subjects work in practice.
- 1. 3-day course in South Moravian Region 2. Moravian Karst 3. City Lednice and Valtice 4. City Brno 5. Travel system IDS JMK
- NAVRÁTIL, Josef. ). Návštěvník jako rozvojový faktor navštíveného místa: Aplikovaná geografie cestovního ruchu na příkladu vody v turistických regionech Jižní Čechy a Šumava. Praha: Alfa Nakladatelství, s. r. o., 2012. info
- Forms of Teaching
- Excursion - language
- Student Workload
Activities Number of Hours of Study Workload Daily Study Combined Study Final work 26 26 Excursion 26 26 Total: 52 52
- Assessment Methods and Assesment Rate
- účast na exkurzi a závěrečná zpráva (in Czech) 100 %
- Exam conditions
- Within this subject there are professional excursions for students of VŠTE. The dates for excursions are predefined. The condition of attending the course is to attend the excursion for the whole duration of the event and the final report. Summer 2019: Expert Excursion - guarantor Ing. Jiří Čejka, Ph.D.
- Language of instruction